About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. The Firm strives to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, it has become a leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
We are seeking a proactive and energetic Workday/HRIS Specialist to join our Human Resources Team.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to efficiently manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and simultaneously demonstrate excellent judgement, professionalism, confidentiality, and client service. Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across HR and other functions to provide technical support and quality assurance regarding all HR systems and tools, including Workday, Greenhouse, DocuSign
- Perform all aspects of Workday system administration, including but not limited to, business process configuration, integration set-up, and security maintenance
- Provide expertise in multiple Workday modules, including but not limited to, Core HCM, Time/Attendance, Learning, and Payroll.
- Create report and dashboard solutions (Advanced, Matrix) within Workday and partner with stakeholders to optimize existing reports.
- Troubleshoot errors, investigate problems, and provide general production support to Workday users and stakeholders; Configure, propose, and test resolutions in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ensure data quality through process improvement and audits
- Perform bi-annual impact assessment for Workday releases; Make recommendations to appropriate HR leaders and lead the relevant testing/implementations
- Support future implementations, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, module implementation, and business process testing
- Identify and implement opportunities that increase efficiencies, reduce risk, and enable automation; Analyze data flow and recommend innovative solutions for process improvement
- Assist with stakeholder training, including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist and guide stakeholders with new processes/functionality
- Help drive consistent, standardized HRIS practices, documentation, processes, tools, and workflows across all lines of business
What You’ll Bring
- Core HCM Workday experience and advanced reporting knowledge required; End-to-end implementation and experience supporting other areas of Workday are a plus (Time, Absence, Learning, Performance)
- Workday knowledge of Integrations (between Workday and other vendors/platforms), Security Profiles, Advanced Reporting, and EIBs
- Greenhouse and DocuSign experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, and Access is a plus
- 2+ years HRIS/HRIT Workday support experience
- Proven track record of securely managing highly confidential / sensitive data
- This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/VET/DISABILITY
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.