About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment management firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver superior, long-term results for our clients by seeking to filter out market noise to identify and isolate what matters most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. Underpinning this philosophy is an unrelenting commitment to excellence in technology — powering our insights and analysis. This unique combination has made us leaders in alternative and traditional strategies since 1998.
AQR takes a systematic, research-driven approach, applying quantitative tools to process fundamental information and manage risk. Our clients include institutional investors, such as pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, as well as financial advisors.
- Provides IT and technical support to HR Department (and other stakeholders) regarding all HR systems
- Helps assure system data integrity, assists with testing system changes, assists with report writing and analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Helps to manage the administration and quality assurance of all HR Systems, including Workday and Greenhouse
- Assist with Workday implementations, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, module implementation, and business process testing.
- Provide liaison support between the HR and the IT function to provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs
- Help to provide systems support to end-users, including, but not limited to, researching and resolving system and data problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions to meet requirements
- Help drive consistent, standardized HRIS practices, processes, tools and workflows across all lines of business
- Assist with user training, including developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Help train users on new processes/functionality and may train new users as needed
- Workday experience required – including managing end-to-end implementations and advance reporting knowledge
- Integrations (between Workday and other vendors/platforms)
- Security Profiles
- Advanced Reporting
- 8+ years HRIS/HRIT support experience
- Proven track record of securely managing highly confidential / sensitive data
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.