Talent Acquisition - Recruiting Coordinator
About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
Talent Acquisition partners with our business teams to support the needs of a growing and evolving organization. This is achieved by delivering high quality, customized learning and development and performance management programs that continuously challenge and stimulate intellectual curiosity. Attracting, educating, cultivating, and rewarding top performers ensure AQR will remain a world class organization. Seeking and retaining top talent is the only way we achieve this goal and as a team we contribute to this success.
AQR is seeking a recruiting coordinator to join our team. Simply put, talent attracts talent. Smart people want to be surrounded by smart people and this philosophy will drive and motivate how you approach each search, each candidate, and each client. AQR is dedicated to providing all candidates a great experience and ability to gain insight into our strong, academic culture. Our Talent Acquisition team is on the front lines as a representation of our company and takes care to follow rigorous process and constantly assess and re-evaluate to reflect this. In this position you will:
- Obtain availability, create and post interview schedules and confirm all candidates
- Greet candidates, manage interview schedules and make appropriate scheduling changes as needed throughout the day
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations for candidates
- Manage candidate reimbursements, recruiting vendor payments, and contract submission through Coupa expense system
- Maintain and update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with resumes, applicant information, interview schedules and feedback
- Compile weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports on jobs and candidate progression
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal clients
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience to all applicants ensuring a positive impression of AQR
- Maintain appropriate level of communication to all hiring managers, Recruiters, and Business Partners throughout the process
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative role; financial services is preferred
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to adapt as well as take initiative to start and complete tasks and projects without request
- Presents oneself with professionalism and confidence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and proven decision-making skills
- Experience with project coordination
- Experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Knowledge of recruitment tools & technology, specifically Greenhouse, is a plus
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/VET/DISABILITY
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.