Talent Acquisition- Campus Recruiter
About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
Talent Acquisition partners with our business teams to support the needs of a growing and evolving organization. This is achieved by delivering high quality, customized learning and development and performance management programs that continuously challenge and stimulate intellectual curiosity. Attracting, educating, cultivating, and rewarding top performers ensure AQR will remain a world class organization. Seeking and retaining top talent is the only way we achieve this goal and as a team we contribute to this success.
AQR is seeking a campus recruiter to join the recruiting team responsible for our undergraduate and graduate campus recruiting programs as well as our summer internship experience. The long term value of our firm is built upon the talent we hire, particularly at the campus level. Many of the most successful people at AQR were hired through campus recruiting and this remains a strong source of top talent. As the firm continues to grow, our campus efforts have rapidly expanded and we are looking for a leader who will drive our program to the next level. The campus recruiting recruiter will be on the front lines of representing our firm and values at our target schools. You realize that every touch point is an opportunity to enhance the firms brand and demonstrate to potential employees we care. The campus recruiter will be thoughtful and consultative in their approach, focusing on the quality and caliber of our program to ensure we are attracting the most talented students.
- Partner with business stakeholders to evolve our campus recruiting strategy to most effectively meet their hiring needs
- Manage aspects of internship program with the goal of hiring full – time upon graduation
- Travel to college campuses and lead sessions along with business professionals
- Execute and organize events on campus and onsite for 20-200 students
- Act as a champion of our value system to students and career service centers
- Produce and execute creative, educational events that differentiate AQR
- Develop and maintain a database for future research and analysis on potential candidates
- Understand what motivates candidates and how AQR could fulfill those needs
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience at all touch points
- Provide metrics and data as needed to key stakeholders
What You’ll Bring
- 5 to 7 years of experience in campus recruiting role within financial services
- Degree in business related field
- Drive, motivation and desire to grow a best in class campus recruiting program
- Comfortable in a high demand, fast paced environment
- Good judgment, common sense and self-awareness
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapid changes gracefully
- Ability to prioritize and keep clients informed throughout the process
- Possess a mindset of continuous improvement
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Thoughtful, reflective, professional, organized and willing to defend ones viewpoint
- Willingness to take direction and collaborate on how to best achieve success
- Comfortable in a highly intellectual, open environment
- Experience in the design and execution of diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives a plus
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/VET/DISABILITY
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.