Sitecore Engineer - VP
AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration - and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
Your role will be within the Client Facing Technologies Engineering team, focused on building best-in-breed AQR digital marketing platform to help our firm meet and exceed growing client needs. You will play a key role in a dynamic team of talented developers building AQR’s next generation client technologies and experiences. This role will involve heavy interaction with business users and other engineering teams, giving you unique insight into the full lifecycle of client onboarding and beyond at one of the world’s leading alternative investment management firms.
- Development, maintenance and monitoring of AQR’s external facing websites
- Develop and maintain solutions to integrate with various data sources
- Coordinate with platform engineering for maintenance and monitoring of infrastructure
- Participate in every phase of the software development life cycle
- Support business users authoring efforts
What You Will Bring
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and supporting client facing web applications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Sitecore is a must
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET, C#
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL (or equivalent RDBMS)
- Experience with Front End web development is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Understanding of financial services and various asset classes is a plus
Who You Are
- Mature, thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Organized, detail-oriented; able to multi-task and keep track of various deadlines in a fast-
paced, high demand environment
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Committed to intellectual integrity, transparency, and openness
- Creative, resourceful, and driven
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.