Salesforce Developer - Associate
About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment management firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver superior, long-term results for our clients by seeking to filter out market noise to identify and isolate what matters most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. Underpinning this philosophy is an unrelenting commitment to excellence in technology — powering our insights and analysis. This unique combination has made us leaders in alternative and traditional strategies since 1998.
AQR takes a systematic, research-driven approach, applying quantitative tools to process fundamental information and manage risk. Our clients include institutional investors, such as pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, as well as financial advisors.
Salesforce Engineer in Client Facing Technology team
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Test functionality to identify bugs and ensure alignment with requirements
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Manage production deployments for releases and bug fixes
- Enhance and support AQR Salesforce platform
Skills / Requirements:
- Experience (4+ years) in designing and developing technology solution with substantial insights into CRM/Client technology/Salesforce Platform
- Exposure to integrate CRM/Client technology/Salesforce Platform with Enterprise applications
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Experience with Lightning component development, Lightning Web Components, Lightning design development /Apex/ Visualforce
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, data as well as creating roles, profiles, Process Builders, Lightning Flows, sandbox maintenance, Dataloader and Einstein Analytics.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, dynamic, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, sharing settings, apex sharing rules and email generation according to application requirements
- Experience with Service Cloud, Email to Case and Case Routing.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Experience with Unit Testing and automation testing.
- Experience with CI/CD using Flosum or GIT
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Team player willing to help, share knowledge, and learn
- Any salesforce certifications (PD1 is mandatory and PD2 is good to have)
- Experience working with Pardot, salesforce API, Conga, Salesforce Shield, Riva, AppExchange, Demand Tools, Provar and Gridbuddy
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.