About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a leader in systematic investing and alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration, and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
About The Team
The BD Services team serves a core function within AQR’s Business Development group by supporting sales and client service efforts. The primary responsibility of the role is to partner with Product Specialists and Business Development team members to create standardized and customized presentation materials for use in client and prospect meetings. A successful candidate operates well independently as well as in a team environment and is proactive and creative about problem solving.
We are seeking an exceptionally talented individual to join the RFP Function within our Business Development Services team.
- Proactively address all RFP and DDQ requests and complete all corresponding documentation
- Interact and partner with stakeholder teams across the firm to ensure accuracy of RFP / DDQ content and responses.
- Coordinate with all areas of the firm to maintain RFP database to ensure all information is kept up-to-date
- Track and manage all outstanding RFPs and DDQs with ability to escalate to senior management if deadlines are in jeopardy of being missed
- Maintain a commitment to quality and attention to detail in a timely manner
What You’ll Bring
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Finance or Communications
- 1-4 years of experience in financial services, asset management background is a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work within tight timeframes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Qvidian or RFPiO a plus but not necessary
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/VET/DISABILITY
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.