Business Development Services-Analyst
About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
AQR Capital Management is looking for an exceptionally talented individual with 1-4 years of experience to join our BD Services team.
The BD Services team serves a core function within AQR’s Business Development group by supporting sales and client service efforts. The primary responsibility of the role is to partner with Product Specialists and Business Development team members to create standardized and customized presentation materials for use in client and prospect meetings. A successful candidate operates well autonomously as well as in a team environment and is proactive and creative about problem solving.
- Partner with stakeholder teams to create standard as well as customized client content across all product and vehicle types
- Gather and analyze client portfolio data using internal and external applications
- Produce regular and ad hoc materials for internal and external purposes
- Coordinate projects and ensure timelines are adhered to
- Maintain a commitment to quality and attention to detail in a timely manner
- Partner with senior professionals and teams across the organization to improve workflow process
- Professionally communicate with all levels of staff
- Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree, with a preferred concentration in finance
- 1-4 years of experience in financial services, asset management background is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with advanced functions in Excel is a plus
- Tableau, SQL, Visio knowledge is a plus
- Seismic knowledge is a strong plus
Who You Are
- Enjoys working independently as well as within a team
- Determined to learn AQR’s suite of product offerings and complex financial models and concepts
- Ability to navigate in a fast-paced environment, with frequent shifts in priorities as business needs change
- Collaborate with colleagues across various teams and departments
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work within tight timeframes
- Goal-oriented, demonstrate a sense of personal growth and accountability
- Solid sense of integrity, consistent with AQR’s values and core principles
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/VET/DISABILITY
Life at AQR
AQR offers generous benefits: 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, onsite breakfasts and lunches and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
Employees participate in a range of connectivity and community building events & experiences the firm offers: Book Clubs, Research Colloquiums, baseball outings, Star Wars premiere, our Food Truck Social and volunteer opportunities.
Learning & Development
QUANTA, the firm's learning and development program, offers both professional and personal growth opportunities through 350+ classes per year.
AQR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.